Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Little About Me

My fiancee suggested that I should start a blog. He thinks I have interesting stories to tell. Of course, that could just be because he loves me, and he has to listen, but I thought I would give it a try.

Life has been pretty exciting in the last few years.

First, I got divorced. Living on my own after being married for 29 years was challenging - and fun! I was working part time but I still got to play tennis on the travel team. I worked on plays at the local community theatre, one after another, and I went out every chance I got and hung out with friends.

I bought a condo and picked everything all by myself. The cats and I got along fine. I tried dating. My experiences with match.com could fill lots of posts - maybe later.

Along the way, I was "involuntarily retired" - after 32 years with a Fortune 500 company. So much for reducing stress in my life - I was off the charts on those stress calculations. But I worked my way through it. And life is very good. More than just very good - it is amazing!

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment